From the #1 bestselling author Gretchen Rubin
When you ask, “How do I respond to expectations?” you gain explosive self-knowledge that allows you to manage yourself better — and manage other people better, too.
When you understand whether you’re an Upholder, Obliger, Questioner, or Rebel, you can make better decisions, meet deadlines, suffer less stress and burn-out, stay healthier, and communicate more effectively with other people.
In this video series, I explain how to harness the strengths—and manage the weaknesses—of each Tendency, whether at work, in relationships, as a parent or teacher, or as a health-care provider.
One of the big daily challenges of life is: “How do I get people, including myself, to do what I want?” The Four Tendencies make this task much easier because the Four Tendencies explain why we act and why we don’t act—and what to do that information.
I hope you find many useful insights and suggestions in these five videos.
1. Overview of the Four Tendencies framework
2. How to use the Four Tendencies to engage more effectively with a boss, colleague, employee, client, or customer
3. How to use the Four Tendencies to engage more effectively with a spouse or sweetheart
4. How to use the Four Tendencies to engage more effectively with children and students
5. How to use the Four Tendencies to engage more effectively with patients or health-care clients
This video series is currently only available to those who pre-order The Four Tendencies.
To get your free access to the pre-order bonus videos series:
Step 1. Buy the book.
Step 2. Fill out the form below.
Step 3. Check your email and click on the confirmation button.
Step 4: Follow the instructions in the email to access the 5 part videos series.
The opportunity to get access to the pre-order bonus is now over. Thank you!
AVAILABLE NOW! CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE RETAILER: